Monday, April 9, 2012

To the West Coast!

I know I said I last time that this time would be the Summer Slide time, possibly with Becky as host, but no. I was wrong. Today is just a short one.

RWT is heading west. The team is meeting up with our apps developer for a kick-off meeting. That's right, apps developer. As in RWT is coming out with two apps this year for students to be able to use in the classroom.

Expected release date: September 2012.
Expected selling price: Completely free just like all our resources.
Expected results: Pure awesome.

No doubt we'll be talking about this project more through the summer; I'm not going to reveal what we are doing just yet. It's a huge project, but I'm looking forward to it. I think it will be fun!

Anyway, whirlwind trip and meetings and all that good stuff over the next couple days, and after that, the mad dash to IRA Convention. Busy, busy month!

Wes


No comments:

Post a Comment